Meet Dr. Saleeby
Dr. Saleeby is a 1991 graduate with a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta Georgia. Upon completion of post-graduate training at East Carolina University School of Medicine in Greenville, North Carolina, he had a two decade career in Emergency Medicine. In addition he pursued training in functional and age-management medicine. Currently, he practices holistic integrative and functional medicine in South & North Carolina at Priority Health of the Carolinas.
Personalized Protocol for Seasonal Viral Infections such as COVID and INFLUENZA
We are following the FLCCC protocols and similar proactive approaches using safe medication and supplements.
- We do offer prescriptions for Ivermectin (IVM) oral capsules compounded when appropriate.
- Prescriptions for budesonide and other corticosteroids. Prescriptions when indicated for Azithromycin and others on protocol.
- Advanced safe and effective nutraceutical (supplement) bundles.
- As an integrative and functional medicine center, our philosophy is holistic.
- Protocols for Long-COVID (long-haulers) or Post-COVID syndrome.
- Protocols for several types of vaccine injury and A.S.I.A.
- Access to discounted pharmaceutical-grade supplements is complimentary when you email us for an appointment.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We ask that you not email or call our regular office listings. We have set up a special email at email@example.com
to manage all inquiries for IVM, NTZ, HCQ and others listed on the FLCCC protocol pages.
Please follow the steps below to fill out the INTAKE (short form) and WAIVERS, they are a must for the 2nd step, when one of our staff will either email or call you to ”triage” you to determine your status. Make sure when you email us you include NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, STATE in which you reside, local pharmacy, and REASON FOR THE CONSULTATION. We now service several STATES.
Please know we must address the acutely ill first, exposed second and those seeking prevention third. Please realize we have limited hours and are typically closed Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Optionally, use the IntakeForm QR Code
Start by Filling Out These Forms First!
Get a head start by filling out these online forms that are required for the release of any prescriptions and a session with our advanced providers.
1- Intake Form
Please remember to “save” your information along the way so you do not lose any data on the intake form.
Experience a Natural Approach to Your Whole Health
Dr. Saleeby and the other clinicians at Carolina Holistic Medicine follow a focused paradigm of preventive and restorative medicine. Founded in science and evidence based medicine from international sources. We are focused on providing healthcare services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet & exceed your expectations.